Added Value Services
Our core Added Value Services consist of...
Business growth services include...
- Setting goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be;
- Removing the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be;
- Bench-marking against other businesses in your industry - do you know how you compare to the best and the average in your industry;
- Getting the systems in place to allow your business to grow;
- Performance monitoring including use of key performance indicators;
- Marketing strategy;
- Unique selling point development;
- Pricing strategy - have you tested what your optimum selling price is?
- Raising finance to allow you to invest in growth;
- Improving the potential of your team members;
- Measuring and testing everything so that you can continually improve.
For more information see our ...
Business plans are also regularly needed to support finance applications, especially bank lending.
We can assist with all aspects of the business plan including...
- Business strategy and goal setting;
- Cash flow forecasts;
- Profit forecasts;
After you've produced the plan, you need to monitor how you are doing against the plan and we can help you with this.
See our helpsheet on writing a business plan.
Our consultancy services can include a review of your management information systems, particularly in relation to your financial systems and controls that will enable you to take full control of your business.
This can include...
- Cash controls;
- Debtor control;
- Stock control;
- Purchasing systems;
- Cost controls;
- Financial reporting systems.
Reliable management information allows you to react quickly to changing business needs.
Do you know the most likely source of finance
at the best rates?
Through our close working relationships with finance sources we can assist in advising on the right type of finance for you and offer advice on...
- Bank loans and overdrafts;
- Hire purchase;
- Personal loans;
- Sales invoice factoring and discounting;
- Leasing and contract hire;
- Venture capital;
- Private investment sources.